first_imgDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUE REPORTS SUNDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionGlenea United 2 Lifford Celtic 2In wintry condition for football Glenea continued their unbeaten run in the league but were unable to claim victory against Lifford. Playing with the wind it was the home side that started brightest and on five minutes they took the lead from a Sean Coll free-kick. Glenea extended their lead on fifteen minutes when a Ryan McFadden corner wasn’t cleared properly and Sean Coll drove the ball home. Glenea continued to dominate proceeding but were unable to find a third goal with Kevin Mulhern coming closest when his strike from twenty yards was well saved by Lee White. In the 2nd half Glenea continued to control the game and were unlucky not to increase their lead with Ryan McFadden, Donal Coll and Sean McBride all going close to scoring. Lifford came close on sixty five minutes when a Kevin Mc Brearty free-kick was well saved by Joe Coll. Lifford were handed a lifeline on eighty five minutes when the home side hesitated on a through ball and Mark Neeson was on hand to slot the ball home. Lifford equalised late into injury time when the home defence failed to clear and Mark Neeson forced the ball home. Best for Glenea were Sean Coll and Sean Mc Bride, while Lee White was best for Lifford. Referee: Kevin Logue.St. Catherines 2 Cranford United 2The Saints played host to Cranford United in their first league outing of the New Year and it ended in a two all draw. The game started off at top speed with both teams going at it hard and fast and there were only four minutes gone when Cranford opened the scoring after a mix up in the Saints’ defence. Seamie Friel pounced on the error and walked the ball into an open net. Saints pressed for the equaliser and on twenty minutes a corner from Stephen Leslie found the head of a Cranford defender and fell to the back of the net. The game was end to end with chances falling to both sets of strikers and it was Cranford who regained the lead on thirty minutes when Kyle Black scored a spectacular volley from twenty five yards looping over the Saints keeper.The second half started off at a blistering pace with tackles, shots and decisions being fought for at every chance given. Cranford defended bravely but on fifty minutes The Saints equalised through Christopher Murrin when he pounced on a scramble in the box to toe poke the ball through a mass of legs. The last forty minutes were contested with high intensity and counter attack after counter attack from both sides but no player could take advantage of the half chances created. Team performance from both sides. Referee: Liam FarrenKilmacrennan Celtic 0 Milford United 4Milford United came out on top of the local derby with a good victoryover Kilmacrennan Celtic with the visitors giving up home advantage and travelling to Moyle Park. Milford took the lead on six minutes when JoeyCullen headed home a perfect cross from Gary Merritt. Kilmacrennanplaying with the wind in the first half created a few half chances butfailed to score. Milford were always in control with a good hard working performance. Cathal Mc Gettigan’s shot from 18 yards wasdeflected past the keeper on sixty minutes to give Milford a commandinglead. Gary Merrit slotted home a twenty yard free kick on seventy minutes andLee Burke tapped home from eight yards following good work by Jamie Heenaand Damian Casey. Good team performance by the Milford Men. Referee:Marty Mc GarrigleGweedore Celtic 1 Donegal Town 1Playing with a strong wind Donegal Town forced a series of corners in the opening minutes of the game that were dealt with by the home defence. Gweedore had the best chance of the first half when Colin Ferry fired off the post from twenty yards following good interplay with Tomas Diver. Donegal Town created their first clear chance on thirty five minutes following a break down the right but McKelvey got down well to block. With the home side defending well against the wind the away team were restricted to a number of long distance efforts. The home side started the second half strongly, creating a number of half-chances. The breakthrough came on fifty minutes when Colin Ferry shot past the keeper. The home side were well on top at this stage but Donegal scored following a counter-attack with Declan Brown’s deflected shot going beyond the home keeper. Donegal Town then had the better of the chances in the final ten minutes but were unable to convert. Best for Gweedore Celtic: Chris Porter and Colin Ferry. Good team performance from Donegal Town. Referee: Ed MooreRathmullan Celtic 3 Curragh Athletic 0Rathmullan Celtic strengthened their grip at the top of the Premier Division after a dominant performance against bottom of the table Curragh in atrocious conditions at the Flagpole Field. The wind and rain howled around the Seaside venue as the home side enjoyed long spells of possession and territorial advantage against their hard-working opponents. Dara Patton gave the league leaders a deserved one-goal advantage at the break and once Eoin Sheridan lashed home a second on the hour mark the points were all but secured. Veteran striker Eamonn Sheridan capped another fine display with a solo effort to make it three for the Hoops.The first goal arrived on twenty minutes. Oisin McMenamin spun away from his marker and released Eamonn Sheridan down the right hand channel. His low cross was clinically dispatched high into the net by Dara Patton as the home side’s front three combined to great effect. Curragh were struggling to impose themselves on the game and whilst they forced a corner on the half hour, the home rearguard marshalled by Kieran Gorman were able to snuff out the threat.After the break it was very much more of the same with Rathmullan doing all the pressing but while the game remained at 1-0 there was still tension amongst the Seaside faithful. With an hour on the clock the issue was settled. Eamonn Sheridan was once more the provider, playing a diagonal ball this time from the left hand side to match the run of Eoin Sheridan. From about 12-yards the in-rushing midfielder fired into the roof of the net to double the lead. Eamonn added his name to the scoresheet soon after, beating his man for pace on the edge of the box before firing across goal into the bottom left-hand corner of the net.On the day, Eamonn Sheridan, Aaron Mc Clafferty and Oisin McMenamin impressed for the Hoops while Lennon Mc Devitt and Shane Barclay worked industriously for the visitors on a difficult afternoon for football. Referee: Mick LaganWatson Hire Division OneCastlefin Celtic 3 Keadue Rovers 1An even first half in wet and windy conditions at Park View saw both teams creating chances but neither team able to make them count. Both teams struggled to stay on the ball for long with sloppy passing. The best of the chances falling to Keadue. Castlefin could have taken the lead minutes before half time only for JP Malley to see his shot go slightly over the bar. The second half started brightly with Keadue breaking the deadlock three minutes after the re-start. The ball fell perfectly to Ryan Green who found himself well positioned inside the box. Green finished from close range with no mistake.Castlefin’s equaliser came on sixty one minutes after PJ McMenamin found JP Malley who tapped home. Castlefin took the lead five minutes later when a Michael Dunnion cross from the right found Damien Mc Anenny unmarked in front of goal. He casually rolled the ball into the net. Keadue looked hard for an equaliser, creating chances only to find the Castlefin keeper Anthony O’Hagan in good form. Castlefin made it 3-1 on seventy five minutes when JP Malley deservedly got his second goal. Malley chipped the Keadue keeper to finish well from the edge of the box. Castlefin held out to take all 3 points. Referee: Paddy Duffy. Best for Castlefin: Aaron O’Hagan. Best for Keadue: Team Performance.Kerrykeel ’71 F.C. 3 Bonagee United 3Paddy O’ Loan shot wide from six yards on three minutes after a cross from the right by Darren Coyle. Kerrykeel took the lead on seven minutes when a cross into the box from Mark Friel was hammered home from Kevin Loughery. Darren Hunter and Paddy Mc Laughlin for the home team saw their shots on twelve minutes and fifteen minutes just go wide of the post. Paddy Mc Granaghan came close on twenty three minutes but the Bonagee keeper saved from ten yards. Johnathon Friel saw his header saved on thirty minutes from a Mc Granaghan corner. Bonagee levelled the match on forty three minutes when after good play by Noel O’ Donnell and Darren Coyle down the left O’Donnell cut inside the defender and hammered home from fifteen yards. Kerrykeel started the better team in the second half and again Carr in the home goal made great saves from Mc Granaghan, Friel and Loughery. Kerrykeel went ahead on fifty five minutes when a Marty Mc Ateer cross from the right was headed home by Johnathon Friel. Bonagee levelled the game on the hour when a Noel O’ Donnell strike came off the crossbar and Ciaran Gibson headed home from six yards. Bonagee went ahead on eighty minutes when a great ball from Darren Coyle found Garry Patton who broke clear and shot past the keeper to the bottom corner of the net from the edge of the box. Paddy Mc Granaghan got the final goal of the game on eighty nine minutes after he broke down the right beat the defender and shot from fifteen yards to the bottom corner of the net. Referee: Marty Quinn. Team efforts by both sides.Cappry Rovers 1 Gweedore United 1(Abandoned at half time)This game was abandoned in the 43rd minute due the pitch becoming unplayable. The game was 1-1 at the time. Cappry thought they had taken the lead in the 2nd minute when Alan Patton saw his header cleared off the line. Gweedore took the lead when Ciaran Mc Fadden scored following a good turn and shot. Cappry pressed hard for an equaliser. Darren O’Leary went close for the home side. Cappry got level in the 32nd minute from Darren O’Leary’s penalty after Kevin Mc Glynn was fouled in the box. Referee: Victor RaineyDrumoghill F.C. 2 Lagan Harps 0Drumoghill FC consolidated their position at the top of the table with this hard-earned victory over their nearest and fiercest rivals Lagan Harps.In the end it was second half strikes from the O’Donnell brothers, Liam and Chris, that proved the difference between the sides. This was a game played on a heavy pitch in terrible weather conditions which made it almost impossible for good football to be played, and it was no surprise that both goals came from set pieces.It took until the 66th minute for the deadlock to be broken and when it did, it came from Drumoghill’s captain and warrior for all conditions Chris O’Donnell who bravely rose highest to nod home Michael Doherty’s free kick. It was to be his last contribution though as he sustained a nasty head injury that ended his afternoon. The game become more open as a consequence of Lagan going behind as Chris Toner and Brian Kelly became more of a threat. Eunan Diver was their best player on the day but despite his prompting from midfield they struggled to fashion anything that threatened an equaliser. Any chance of a comeback though was squashed on 79 minutes with an almost identical goal from the home side. This time the provider was Kevin Kelly, whose delivery seemed to sail directly into the net but the slightest of final touches was applied by Liam O’Donnell and there was no way back for Lagan.Referee: Joe McHugh.CT Ball Division TwoDeele Harps 4 Glenree United 3Deele welcomed Glenree to the Athletic track amid terrible conditions for football. The home side were doing all the pressing and took the lead when Shane Gallagher opened the scoring in the 30th minute. The pitch restricted any quality football in what was a real battle in the middle of the field. Glenree equalised against the run of play with a direct free kick on the stroke of half time. In the 50th minute Shane Gallagher applied the pressure which forced an own goal. A through ball from Eddie Connolly played Gavin Gallagher through on goal and he was hauled down for a penalty which was well saved by the Glenree keeper. In the 65th minute Shane Gallagher grabbed his 2nd goal after good wing play from Daire Kelly. Deele striker Shane Gallagher grabbed his hat – trick in the 75th minute with a fine individual goal to make it 4-1. Following a flurry of substitutions Deele took their foot off the pedal and conceded 2 preventable late goals. Team performances. Referee: Brian O KaneDrumbar F.C. 0 Whitestrand United 1(Abandoned at half time)This match was abandoned at half time due to the ever decreasing quality of the playing surface. Whitestrand United led one nil at the time.Convoy Arsenal 0 Raphoe Town 2It was a cold and wet Sunday in Orchard Park, Convoy. The game started very cagey with both teams battling in the middle of the pitch. The first half passed without any clear cut chances for either side until the 40th minute when the ball broke kindly for Mark Bogle who took it around Gareth Patton in the Convoy net to break the deadlock. The second half started in much the same manner but another unlucky ricochet for Convoy sent Raphoe through to double their lead via Jamie Gallagher. Convoy fought to get back into the game but couldn’t get a breakthrough. The game finished with Raphoe taking the three points in a 2-0 victory. Best for Raphoe was David Craig with a valiant team effort from Convoy. Referee: Gerry RoddenDunlewy Celtic 3 Letterbarrow Celtic 1In cold wintery conditions it was the home side who started the brighter and took the lead with John Cannon scoring from close range. Letterbarrow almost made it 1-1 but a good goal line clearance form Ciaran Mc Geady kept Dunlewey in front going in at half time.In the second half Dunlewey made it 2-0 when Paul McFadden scored from just outside the box. James Alcorn then made it 3-0 to the home side. Letterbarrow did push forward in the last 15 minutes and got their reward when Kevin Mc Brearty scored.Best for Dunlewey were Daniel Coll and James Alcorn. Team performance from Letterbarrow.DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEREPORTSSATURDAYDowntown CupGlencar Celtic 3 Arranmore United 3Glencar started brightest and had the ball in net straight away from a Garvan Grieve corner however there was deemed to be a foul on the keeper and the goal didn’t stand. Glencar were on top from the off and heaped pressure on Arranmore but couldn’t break the deadlock. On 40 minutes Arranmore went ahead with a superb Benny Mc Garvey freekick from all of 35 yards.Glencar started the second half in the same fashion as the first, with plenty of possession. They were rewarded with a goal after Shane Hilley nodded in a Garvan Grieve corner. The visitors then caught Glencar on the hop with a long ball over the top to Doalty Boyle who finished well. Arranmore doubled their advantage shortly afterwards with another freekick form Mc Garvey. With 20minutes remaining and Glencar with the run of play they kept their cool and didn’t hit the panic button. Their patience was rewarded when Shane Hilley and Garvan Grieve combined to set up Chris Malseed who reduced the deficit to one with fifteen minutes remaining. With 10 minutes remaining Declan Scanlon set up Pajo Rafferty whose shot was blocked but Shane Hilley was on hand to convert the rebound. Great team performances from both sides in a very entertaining encounter. Referee: Victor RaineyMilford United Reserves 3 Donegal Town Reserves 1Milford got their new year off to the perfect start with this well deserved win. In a game where neither side had much to play for there was good attacking football from the start. Milford opened the scoring through Ciaran Blaney and added their second through JJ Fleming. Donegal town came back into the game for a brief period and were awarded a penalty which was converted to give them some hope. Milford responded well and reclaimed their two goal advantage after good work from TJ Everson resulted in Ciaran Blaney getting his second of the game.Ramelton Mariners 2 Erne Wanderers 4The Mariners and the Wanderers played out an entertaining game at Rab’s Park in Kerrykeel on Saturday afternoon.It was Erne who started much the better, shaking off the Christmas cobwebs and taking the lead in the 7th minute when David Dolan finished superbly after a counter attack. They doubled their lead in the 25th minute when Alan Russell rounded the Mariner’s keeper Kevvy Mc Cahill and finished to the empty net. The Mariners then came to life and created several chances, firstly with Patrick Durning hitting the crossbar after lobbing the keeper and then Peter Brannigan being thwarted by a last ditch tackle.Mariners sprung out of the traps in the 2nd half and two minutes after the restart were awarded a penalty after Patrick Durning was dragged to the ground in the area. The same player converted the spot kick. Unfortunately for the Mariners the revival was short lived as Erne reclaimed their two gaol advantage in the 55th minute when Ryan O’ Brien headed home from a corner.Again the Mariners responded and cut the deficit to one goal when in the 75th minute good approach play was rewarded when after Patrick Durning’s header from a Paul Stevenson cross was well saved, Kevvy Coyle was on hand to fire the rebound home. Mariners pressed further for the equaliser with Alan Blaney going close but they were susceptible to the Erne counter attacks and were punished in the 87th minute when Michael Mc Nulty made it four for Erne.Best for Mariners were Ciaran Burke and Chuck Mc Daid. Best for Erne were Dermot Slevin and Alan Russell. Referee: Kevin Doherty.Mulroy Celtic 2 Orchard F.C. 4Orchard got off to a perfect start when they were awarded a penalty when a Mulroy defender was adjudged to have handed the ball. The home team responded very well and equalised through the excellent Dougie after Jerry Diver unleashed a great drive which the keeper could only parry into his path. Orchard restored their lead when a free wasn’t dealt with and their forward dispatched to the net. Goals three and four soon followed, the third was brilliant as Niall Bonnar twisted the Mulroy defence inside out and finished well. The fourth a fine strike from outside the area. The second half was all Mulroy. Diver was very unlucky not to pull a goal back when he was sent clear but his chip just grazed the top of the bar. They pulled a goal back through Colin Talbot when he headed the ball home from a Joe Kerr free kick. Mulroy had numerous other chances to score couldn’t. Best for Mulroy: Dougie and Jerry. Best for Orchard Niall Bonner.Gweedore United Reserves 4 Keadue Rovers Reserves 2This game was played on a cold but sunny afternoon which saw the home side claim the three points in a good entertaining local derby. United started the brighter with early chances falling to Sean Paul McMahon, Aodh O’Donnell and Sean Gallagher. In the 18th minute the home side took the lead after good work by John McFadden saw Ciaran Sharkey beaten by Sean Paul McMahon from 20 yards to make it 1-0. Keadue were back on level terms one minute later through an excellent shot from Donal Rodgers into the top corner. The visitors took the lead in the 22nd minute against the run of play when Conor Greene scored from close range to make it 2-1. In the 2nd half United pushed for an equaliser. Their pressure paid off in the 56th minute when Martin Doohan finished from close range to make it 2-2. Following that equaliser Keadue began to press and saw good chances fall to Donal Rodgers, David McCarron and Ryan Greene, However it was United who went ahead in the 75th minute when Martin Doohan converted a penalty kick after Stephen O’Donnell was brought down in the Keadue box. The home side secured the three points in the 78th minute when Aodh O’Donnell fired into the roof of the net following a goal mouth scramble. It was a good team performance from Keadue with John McFadden and Sean Gallagher excelling for United. Referee: Michael McFaddenGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoTullyvinney Rovers 4 Cranford United Reserves 4This game was all action from start to finish. Tullyvinney opened the scoring when Steve Devine played a through ball to striker Renato who fired home . The same player made it two after Adam Gardiner was upended in the box and Renato dispatched the penalty. Then Tullyvinney pressed the self destruct button firstly Renato missed a penalty then three Tullyvinney defenders went for the one ball and none of them got to it and Lee Ward tapped home .Cranford levelled when the same player scored after another mix up in the Tullyvinney defence. Then on the stroke of half time Renato played a through ball to Steve Devine who fired home. The second half started the same as the first with both sides going all out for the won. Cranford levelled again when a kick out was flicked on to Lee Ward who scored his third goal off the game. Cranford then took the lead when a through ball caught out Tullyvinney’s full back and Paddy Shiels’ shot just about crossed the line to put Cranford into the lead for the first time. Tullyvinney then threw everything into attack and scored with a couple of minutes remaining when Paul Mc Daid played a through ball to David Gardiner who fired a unstoppable shot to the roof of the net so it finished all square. In the end a draw a fair result. Team effort by Cranford. Best for Tullyvinney were Paddy Cassidy , Jason Mc Kinney, Daniel Mc Nulty and Darragh Crossan . Referee: James Malseed.DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUERESULTSSATURDAYDowntown CupGlencar Celtic 3 v 3 Arranmore UnitedMilford United Reserves 3 v 1 Donegal Town ReservesCurragh Athletic P v P Fintown Harps AFCRamelton Mariners 2 v 4 Erne WanderersMulroy Celtic 2 v 4 Orchard F.C.Gweedore United Reserves 4 v 2 Keadue Rovers ReservesOld Orchard Saturday Division OneCastlefin Celtic Reserves 0 v 3 St. Catherines ReservesGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoTullyvinney Rovers 4 v 4 Cranford United ReservesSUNDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionGlenea United 2 v 2 Lifford CelticSt. Catherines 2 v 2 Cranford UnitedKilmacrennan Celtic 0 v 4 Milford UnitedGweedore Celtic 1 v 1 Donegal TownRathmullan Celtic 3 v 0 Curragh AthleticWatson Hire Division OneCastlefin Celtic 3 v 1 Keadue RoversKerrykeel ’71 F.C. 3 v 3 Bonagee UnitedCappry Rovers 1 v 1 Gweedore United (abandoned at half time)Eany Celtic P v P Dunkineely CelticDrumoghill F.C. 2 v 0 Lagan HarpsCT Ball Division TwoBallybofey United 0 v 3 Copany RoversDeele Harps 4 v 3 Glenree UnitedDrumbar F.C. 0 v 1 Whitestrand United (abandoned at half time)Convoy Arsenal 0 v 2 Raphoe TownDunlewy Celtic 3 v 1 Letterbarrow CelticDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEFIXTURESSATURDAY 18-01-2014 K.O. 2 p.m. (Unless Stated)Downtown CupDonegal Town Reserves v Curragh Athletic ReservesErne Wanderers v Glencar CelticTullyvinney Rovers v Ramelton MarinersOrchard F.C. v Glenree United ReservesMulroy Celtic v Gweedore United ReservesGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoArranmore United v Cranford United Reserves (K.O. 1 p.m.)Keadue Rovers Reserves v Strand RoversSUNDAY 19-01-2014Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionCranford United v Glenea UnitedLifford Celtic v Rathmullan CelticCurragh Athletic v Gweedore CelticDonegal Town v Kilmacrennan CelticMilford United v St. CatherinesWatson Hire Division OneBonagee United v Gweedore UnitedKerrykeel ’71 F.C. v Keadue RoversLagan Harps v Castlefin CelticDunkineely Celtic v Drumoghill F.C.Eany Celtic v Cappry RoversCT Ball Division TwoCopany Rovers v Deele HarpsLetterbarrow Celtic v Ballybofey UnitedRaphoe Town v Dunlewy CelticWhitestrand United v Convoy ArsenalGlenree United v Drumbar F.C.League table for Brian McCormick Sports Premier LeagueTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsRathmullan Celtic 9 7 1 1 23 8 15 22Glenea United 10 5 1 4 19 8 11 19Milford United FC 10 4 3 3 24 14 10 15Lifford Celtic FC 8 4 2 2 11 8 3 14St Catherines FC 10 3 2 5 20 25 -5 14Cranford FC 10 3 3 4 16 16 0 13Gweedore Celtic 10 3 3 4 14 15 -1 13Donegal Town FC 10 2 4 4 18 21 -3 10Kilmacrennan Celtic FC 9 3 5 1 14 22 -8 10Curragh Athletic FC 10 0 10 0 9 31 -22 0League table for Watson Hire Sunday Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsDrumoghill FC 10 8 1 1 25 6 19 25Kerrykeel 71 FC 10 5 3 2 35 24 11 17Castlefin Celtic 9 5 3 1 22 17 5 16Cappry Rovers 7 4 0 3 19 9 10 15Dunkineely Celtic FC 8 5 3 0 26 22 4 15Gweedore United FC 9 4 4 1 20 15 5 13Bonagee United FC 10 3 5 2 19 21 -2 11Keadue Rovers FC 10 3 6 1 20 24 -4 10Lagan Harps FC 10 2 6 2 18 31 -13 8Eany Celtic FC 9 0 8 1 10 45 -35 1League table for CT Ball Sunday Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsCopany Rovers FC 9 6 1 2 17 10 7 20Whitestrand United FC 9 6 2 1 22 7 15 19Deele Harps FC 10 6 3 1 21 13 8 19Convoy Arsenal FC 9 5 3 1 12 12 0 16Dunlewey Celtic 10 4 4 2 21 16 5 14Glenree United FC 10 4 4 2 16 18 -2 14Raphoe Town 10 4 5 1 16 17 -1 13Letterbarrow Celtic FC 10 3 6 1 16 24 -8 10Ballybofey United FC 10 3 6 1 15 23 -8 10Drumbar FC 9 0 7 2 6 22 -16 2League table for Old Orchard Saturday Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsGlencar Celtic 8 7 1 0 26 6 20 21Erne Wanderers FC 8 6 2 0 21 10 11 18Fintown Harps AFC 8 5 1 2 19 10 9 17St Catherines FC 8 5 2 1 17 14 3 16Castlefin Celtic Res 9 3 5 1 18 25 -7 10Glenea United 8 3 5 0 14 18 -4 9Orchard FC 7 2 4 1 11 18 -7 7Mulroy Celtic 8 1 6 1 8 21 -13 4Ramelton Mariners FC 8 1 7 0 11 23 -12 3League table for Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsArranmore United 9 8 1 0 21 6 15 24Gweedore United FC Res 9 7 2 0 29 16 13 21Donegal Town FC Res 9 5 1 3 23 17 6 18Keadue Rovers FC 9 5 3 1 29 20 9 16Glenree United FC Res 9 4 3 2 25 25 0 14Tullyvinney Rovers 10 4 4 2 18 20 -2 14Curragh Athletic FC 9 2 4 3 16 25 -9 9Cranford FC 10 1 6 3 21 28 -7 6Milford United FC Res 9 1 6 2 10 27 -17 5Strand Rovers FC 9 0 7 2 9 17 -8 2DONEGAL LEAGUE – ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS, FIXTURES AND TABLES was last modified: January 12th, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguelast_img