Orlando woman arrested after zipping boyfriend inside suitcase and leaving him to die

first_imgBoone has since been arrested and is facing a second-degree murder charge. A 42-year-old woman has been arrested after she zipped her boyfriend into a suitcase while playing a game, and left him to die.The incident was reported in Winter Park, Florida on Monday around 1:00pm.Authorities say they responded to a home after the suspect Sarah Boone, called to say her boyfriend Jorge Torres was dead.When investigators arrived at the home, they found Torres’ body by the front door next to a blue suitcase.  It was reported”small laceration” on his lip and bruising around his eye.Boone told authorities that she and Torres had been playing hide-n-seek and they thought it would be funny if Torres got into the suitcase to hide. Torres agreed and she zipped him inside.Boone then told authorities that because she had been drinking, she eventually fell asleep. When she woke up, she realized Torres was still inside of the suitcase and when she opened it, she found Torres dead.During the investigation,  Boone gave authorities permission to search her phone. On the phone authorities found two disturbing videos that did not match her story.One of the videos showed Torres begging Boone to let him out because he could not breathe and the other showed the suitcase face down with Torres pushing on it trying to get out.Arrested: Sarah Boone, 42, for Second Degree Murder in the death of 42-year-old Jorge Torres Jr., who died after Boone zipped him into a suitcase, and didn’t return for hours. pic.twitter.com/JCHWG7WNkp— Orange County Sheriff’s Office (@OrangeCoSheriff) February 26, 2020last_img read more

Read More →

KL Rahul should bat more responsibly, says Bangar

first_imgSydney: Indian batting coach Sanjay Bangar feels KL Rahul should play responsibly being an experienced player of the side.While five different Indian batsmen notched up their respective half-centuries against Cricket Australia XI in the warm-up game here on Thursday, Rahul failed to make a significant contribution after falling for just three runs.”He (Rahul) is not a young player anymore and he is on his second tour here. He has played 30 Tests and he has a responsibility. We expect him to play with that responsibility and play his role for the team,” Bangar told reporters here.”He (Rahul) has been looking in good shape, including today. It is just that he is finding new ways to get out. Even today, the ball was quite afar when he played it away from his body and lost his wicket. But what we are reading he is playing the ball well and he is one hit away (from form),” the batting coach expressed.”We know his ability and if he converts that to performances then it is important for the team.”The 46-year-old also said that the opening combination and as the number six slot for the first Test in Adelaide are still up for grabs and the team management will take a call on it after the second innings of the ongoing game.”I would say there are still some spots to be taken. We will keep a close eye on how the second innings goes and it gives some other batsmen a hit especially Murali Vijay and middle order batsmen, and see how they go,” said Bangar.”There are certain spots to be taken still. We are looking at the opening slot as well as the number six slot. Those are the positions we are still looking at, we have not decided yet,” he added.Praising youngster Prithvi Shaw (66 runs off 69 deliveries), who slammed a half-century, on Thursday, the batting coach said: “He has made a mark straightaway in whichever format he has played limited overs or first-class cricket, Irani Trophy, Ranji Trophy, Duleep Trophy or India A. He has shown he can adapt to the conditions and to the stage as well.””He plays with a lot of clarity and the impressive thing about him is that he gets into good positions with a clarity of mind and fearlessness of youth that helps him quite a bit,” Bangar pointed out. IANS Also Read: Sports Newslast_img read more

Read More →